Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good Story 036: The Killer Angels

The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara


Episode #36 - Julie and Scott discuss The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara. Scott learns that Texas is it's own direction, and Julie changes her opinion about Robert E. Lee. Neither is certain where in the timeline to find Lincoln's vampire slaying.

Download or listen via this link: |Episode #036|

Subscribe to the podcast via this link: Feedburner

Or subscribe via iTunes by clicking: |HERE|

More stuff:

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late to this party, having just listened to this podcast, and having read the book after a visit to Gettysburg quite a few years ago. Great book! I thought you'd want to know that General Longstreet was a Catholic convert. How do I know this? I live in Longstreet country. My husband's dying wish was to be buried in sight of Longstreet's grave. (He is, and I will be too.) He is a very big name in my town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene! I recently read about General Longstreet's conversion in the American Catholic Almanac. You could have knocked me over with a feather. It made me very happy after how much I loved him in this book. :-)

      Delete